Here is a discussion/peer support group for this page´s/blog´s followers and also for others who are interested in using natural, holistic, alternative and spiritual methods to feel happier and more balanced & free in their lives. I decided to keep this now as a closed group, not secret. We can later decide together if we want to change that.
Welcome to join! ♥
https://www.facebook.com/groups/naturallyfree/
In this blog I will collect all kinds of natural and alternative methods that have helped me on my way to get rid of addiction. These tips are mostly for taking care of the psychological side of addiction (cravings, anxiety, depression, insomnia, forming a new balanced lifestyle etc) and are not meant to replace proper medical care in the acute phase of the withdrawal process. I really hope and pray that you can also get rid of addicted life´s misery and find peace, joy, love and freedom!
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti