One thing that is good to remember, is that don´t get frustrated if you don´t get a relief from your symptoms immediately or for the first few times you are doing these exercises. People who have used for example drugs, alcohol or tranquilizers, and other addictions as well, to make difficult feelings go away, are used to that the relief has always come right away. But where did it lead us? So now it is time to learn new tricks, new ways to live this life and find balanced feeling. You need to have some humility now in this process and start regularly doing these things that are going to help you little by little to feel better.
So let´s start with one of my favourites..
Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese energy healing method that is used all over the world to helf-healing ang healing others. Usually it is taught in courses, but my experience is that you can get immediate help from it by just starting to practise it at home by guided videos. Once again regularity and repetition is the name of the game and that way you start getting the results. One thing that I have noticed that many times it takes some time (maybe 15 minutes or so..) to start to really relax, so please don´t stop the exercises if you feel restless and/or anxious in the beginning. I assure you, it is really worth to learn this technique! I think it has literally saved me from going insane when I had the most difficult time with insomnia (didn´t get sleep almost at all for two months!!!) and anxiety. So I am so SO grateful to have learned this method!
I put here some example videos to get you started. And if you have possibility and you can afford, then it´s very nice to go to some experienced reiki healer. It can be very relaxing experience, but you can get the same results also by self-treatment. You can search from Youtube or Google Videos with entries like "guided reiki", "reiki hand positions" or "reiki self-healing".
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti