sunnuntai 30. syyskuuta 2012

Welcome to start detoxing journey together!

So, I want to warmly welcome you to this journey of detoxing your body and mind of addictions! <3 If I could do it, so can you! I was so deep in drug, tranquilizer and alcohol hell that I never thought it could be possible for me to rise from there. But I did and I believe that you too can do it and that together we can manage to go through even all the darkest and deepest places in your path to a new free life.

This blog concentrates mostly on the psychological side of addiction and so I highly recommend you to seek medical help if you are in the acute phase of withdrawing from some longer drug or benzodiazepine use. It can be even life threatening to try to do that by yourself. But of course you can use these methods listed in this blog already during detoxification, as a support. I really would have been so very happy if I had known even some of these things at that point, when I would have badly needed them. Usually rehab centers don´t offer natural/alternative treatments at all, maybe some ear acupuncture (at least here in Finland), but that´s it. And people are left quite alone in surviving from the horrible symptoms and all the feelings and memories that are rising after being so long time "shut down", sweeped under the carpet.

But the good news is that there are methods that can help you in this process, to make itgo  smoother. And I want to share the things that I and others have found helpful. Why I do this? I´m just so incredibly grateful that I have had this new free life full of amazing things, that I want help others to find that too in their own lives. This road has definitely not been an easy one, but is has so been worth it all. Like how I see and feel life nowadays, full of colours. I´m surrounded with good, like-minded people. I have learned to appreciate and love myself and others and that way others have also started to treat me with love and respect. I have found my true self that I lost somewhere in the youth when I started using drugs. And my strenghts and talents have started to blossom and I have started to do things that I really like. And now I´m in the process of starting to make these things my full day job and am so excited about this all!

This blog combines spiritality/meditation with natural/alternative medicine, and of course you can pick only those things for your use, that feels right just for you. But I really recommend to be open to try all these things before saying that "this is not me". My experience is that the best results are coming when combining both spiritual and holistic healing together in your daily life. And my intention is to start consulting people in this process via internet, now at first by e-mail, but maybe later also in Skype-conversations. And I´m going to start doing this with the ancient healers´ princible ie. by donations. So that everybody can pay as much as they feel right in their hearts and considering their financial situation. This way it is possible for everybody to have these consultation, even if they can´t afford to pay anything. It is though said that it would be good to always give something, even how little it is (maybe 1 dollar or euro or something else in exchange) for healer as a token of respect.

But at first let´s see how this thing starts and we can always start interacting here in this blog without any formal consultations. :) But the purpose of this blog is not to concentrate on telling about our past and our miseries, but strictly only to discuss about the different things that could help you and maybe report that which methods have helped you and which way. Of course in personal one to one consultations we can examine your life and history for a little bit more profound way.

 So once again, welcome! I´m happy that you have found this blog! Let´s grow and detox together!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti